3 things for my lips

hello ladies! today is a quite quick post on what i have been constantly reaching for my dry lips! as loads of people, i have dried l...



hello ladies!

today is a quite quick post on what i have been constantly reaching for my dry lips!
as loads of people, i have dried lips, is not always, but lately it's been a very usual thing, so i'm jumping between three lipbalms at the minute, sometimes i find that one of these doesn't work for me, then i used a while later and it works, so i don't know if i'm mad or what? but, for sure, there's 1 out of these 2 that always works wonders, like omg-my-lips-are-healed-and-perfect kind of thing, you know?

well, enough blah, blah, blah, let's jump into these little bad boys!
1. is burt's bees original peppermint lipbalm 3/5
2. vaseline rosy lips 4/5
3. that little pinky one from boots i think 4.5/5

now you already one wich one i was talking about, right? ok. maybe 3 lipbalms could be enough, but i'm still looking for the perfect, miracle worker lipbalm for my poor lips, so if you lovelies have any recomendations, please let me know asap!

lots of love!


XO

You Might Also Like

5 lovely words

Flickr Images

welcome to my little space on the internet! xo